Saturday, March 26, 2005

Pictures

Here are the most recent pictures of the boys. I especially love the one of Aunt Jodi giving Andrew his bath. No one can bathe a baby like Jodi. The smell amazingly sweet when she gets done. Friday was her last day and she lingered over them just a bit longer than usual. Neither of us really wanted to say good-bye. She has been such an amazing gift to our family for the past months, and she is as attached to the boys as they (and we) are to her. We were both fine when she left, but as I sat and rocked Andrew tears fell down my face and I fight not feeling overwhelmed at the idea of doing it all alone. (I know Jeff is huge help, but he really does go to work everyday - ALL DAY). Hopefully a padded cell is not awaiting me in a few weeks.

The boys allergies are still driving them crazy. Blake is a drippy mess, and Brantley is on another round of antibiotics since his snot always turns green (lovely image, isn't it.) Andrew has a small cough, but cannot be cleared to be sedated for his hearing test till it goes away. I was a crazy woman this week - dentist, hair-cut, etc. since it was my last week of help, and when you throw in the all-night hospital trip with Andrew (see the sleep-study post), it was a pretty exhausting week. Jeffrey has been at the beach all week with Aunt Shawn and the rest of the Suddath clan. He returns tonight, so our quiver will be full again.

We look forward to celebrating our risen Savior on Easter Sunday, and wish all of you a Happy Easter!

No comments: