It is spring break at the Voth household, and we are all a bit excited - no strict bedtimes - no strict wake-up times - no schedule to hold fast to. We had friends over tonight and Jeffrey finally headed off to bed around 9pm. Unfortunately, the little ones will still get up at 7 am, so we should head off to bed soon as well.
This is Aunt Jodi's last week of being our nanney and we are all pretty sad about that. (actually, I am somewhat devastated, but I will survive, I hope.) I made a "to-do" list for the week, and if we actually get 1/2 of it accomplished, it will be great. Jeffrey is heading off to Useppa Island with cousins and grandparents, so Jodi and I are attacking his room with a mission organization vengence. I told Jeffrey to pick 3 things precious to him (his gamecube, chess set and blanket made the list.) I will try really hard not to throw the rest of the stuff away! I think Jeffrey is worried about letting us "organize his toys."
Andrew finally got scheduled for his sleep study, so he and I get to spend Wednesday night at All Children's hospital. They evidently hook him to a bunch of monitors and watch him sleep. Hopefully they watch me sleep as well. We got his hearing test scheduled for April 13th. That is the one they have to sedate him for. Jeff gets to go with me on that one. When you spend as much time as we do recently in doctor's offices, you have to go alone. Jeff cannot go to every appointment with me. After finding out Andrew's diagnosis (thank God we were together), I became a little leary of going alone. But now that has gotten better, and the criteria for taking Jeff is: Is anyone being sedated? or Is anyone going to tell me something that I need another set of adult ears to process? If the answer is, NO, then I go alone with whichever kid. Hopefully I will get to go alone a lot more than with Jeff!
Thankfully, we have nothing new and exciting to report. I'll try to post some more pictures of the team. They are certainly keeping us busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment