Here are the current updates and prayer requests...
- Andrew is doing well and gaining weight. He was up to 9#12 oz as of last week. He is getting more alert and sweeter by the day. We are having an Early Intervention progam evaluation meeting next week. Please pray that we can formulate the best plan of action for any therapies he may need.
- My blood pressure has returned to normal! I am still taking medicine, but should be able to wean off in the next month or so. Yeah!!!
- Continue to pray for the health of all of us. We are trying hard to get the rest we need to care for the masses around here. Jeff and I need a date night. Please pray that we can carve out some time for just us.
- Jeffrey will celebrate his 6th birthday this week (can't believe it!) We praise God for our sweet son, and pray a special blessing for his life.
- Pray that our lives be a ministry and encouragement to others.
I sigh a contented sigh as I sit here today because the work of God is so evident and real all around me. God is already using Andrew's life and our lives in ways I cannot comprehend. I praise Him for it and am humbled that He would use us.
Thank you, friends, for standing with us...
"Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare...I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart." Psalm 40:5
No comments:
Post a Comment