10 # 11 oz
22 inches.
all systems ok.
I have to admit I was pretty wound up over heading to the doctor for Andrew's check-up. I didn't want to answer "no" to his developmental milestone questions (nice pride reality check). I didn't want bad news. I didn't want to go.
I hate it when I let fear get in. I should have known by looking at his fat little arms and legs that he was fine, and he is. The doc was pleased with his muscle tone, pleased with his growth, and much more concerned about how Jeff and I were doing. It was a good visit. Thank you, Lord.
"the Lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stonghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1
Oh, and Andrew smiled at me today. I will do my best to capture it on film. It was heart-melting and precious - that gummy light up his whole face smile (not just gas!). We were like idiots trying to make him do it again. He happily obliged, but would not indulge us again tonight. I think he was mad about the shots. Hopefully we get to see another one tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment