I heard a song on the radio last week that had the line, "my heartbreaks have given me a sweeter perception of life." This is so incredibly true. I remember my infertile days (seems kind of funny now, doesn't it?) and I would be with pregnant women who were complaining about this symptom or that symptom and all I could think was, I will puke and smile. Those were haunting words cause puke I did with all my pregnancies, but I have to say, I did smile - I had made it! My heartbreak had sweetened my perception.
Often we complain when our husbands leave their underwear on the floor, or come home late from work. But consider if they were not there. Our heartbreak would want to see underwear on the floor, and we would certainly just love to see them walk through the door. It changes our perception. I used to be irritated because Jeff leaves his PJ pants next to the bed on the floor everyday. And I do mean EVERYDAY. I try to keep a right perception and pray for him and his day as I pick them up. My mom told me that she would pray over my dad every time she ironed his shirts. (I don't iron, so this option was out for me.)
When we had our other kids, I always assumed they would smile, interact, sit up, hold their heads, etc. But again, my heartbreak has sweetened my perception. Andrew has started to smile, and tries to hold his head. We all cheer and ooh and goo over him every time he does something, that quite frankly, we took for granted with our others. It is making me more sensative and more caring. We joke that we are nicer to Andrew than the others. (That isn't really true - well - not entirely true :))
There is something about Andrew that makes me melt inside. But when he smiles at you with the sweetest oohy gooy grin, I bet you will melt too.
1 comment:
Excellent, love it! http://www.plasticsurgeryfacialfoundation.info Dosing lexapro canada clothes maternity free jenna jameson film galleries Botox alternative los angeles facelift Hig blood pressure and ringing in ears Sexual side effects from neurontin Qvc affiliate program Www.zooweekly.co.uknevada incorporation Buspar con google Wood wrought iron corner shelves Fishing license and bvi Fluoxetine versus placebo original article minivan con musica Cadillac cts floor mats malpractice insurance optometry New mexico santa cruz laser tatoo removal
Post a Comment