Sunday, February 13, 2005

a few quick notes...

Here are some latest pictures. My sister in Indiana has been hounding me for some recent ones of Andrew, but we left the camera at Jeff's office so I won't have it back till Monday. I will try and capture Andrew smiling - it is toooooo cute! You have to scroll down to see the one of my nephew, Tommy, dancing at Chuck E. Cheese. Everyone should enjoy life like this little boy! Truly, dance like no one is watching! Enjoy the ones of the boys.

I have had some people ask how they can send me a message. You can email me at mvoth@tampabay.rr.com or you can post a comment. People will not be able to see your comments. I changed the feature in our settings, so feel free - no one can read what you write.

I am humbled by how many people stop me to tell me that they are reading our blog and keeping up with us. We really do appreciate your support, and I am thrilled if you are encouraged.

love to you all,
MV

No comments: