Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Barf Bug

The barg bug continues around the Voth household. It has finally made its way to Andrew, who is on day 3 of it. Brantley and Blake are well and eating and drinking again. Andrew's fever continues to improve, and he is on Pedialyte now. He has kept a little of this down today. We have perfected the art of knowing when he is going to barf. He whimpers, coughs a little, then here it comes. This morning (before he was switched to clear fluids) I was lying in bed feeding him. Oh, no, you think, I know where this is going. Actually, I did not get barfed on. I heard the whimper, and, moving quicker than I have in years, managed to get up, get him and race to the living room where the barf hit the hard wood floors. Oh-so-much easier to clean up.

The team is resting at the moment, and I am heading that way myself. We have not fallen off the face of the earth (to those of you who used to see us out in public). Will update more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
»