Friday, August 04, 2006

Mini-Update - crazy week.

Here is the very brief - bullet point version of my life:

- Jeff - having surgery to have a plate and screws put into his bone on the 14th.

- Wedding - is Saturday!!! Bridal Luncheon and Rehearsal Dinner tomorrow.

- My parent's home in SC burned to the ground yesterday. Thankfully, they were in Tampa. They have gone to survey the damage. More on this later. My dad is supposed to brining us home pictures.

- The children are all still alive.

The above four points have left me speechless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! Could you possibly have more going on??? Tell your parents I am thinking about them, and yay for Jenni, I know she is excited. Tell Jeff he is in my prayers. And the kids? well they obviously need prayers as well since them living is a shock. Love you Molly. We need to get together again soon.

barefeetbilly said...

Holy Smoke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fabulous Four said...

I am so sorry to hear about what is happening to the clan! I am in shock about your parents house...I can not imagine that happening. Tell Jeff he's in our prayers and we wish him a speedy recovery. Know also that I am having special talks with God for you - that you will have a peace in the midst of the storms!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »