What ever will you do if I stop complaining about how much I hate my camera??? Well, we broke down and bought a new one, and I thought I might cry when I took the first smoking fast picture that actually captured what I wanted it to! The boys were not napping - the camera came in the mail - so of course I had to try it out.
so here you go with an OBNOXIOUS amount of pictures of the boys...
4 comments:
Yay! Love all the new pics! I can't believe how big they are getting!
I love these pictures!! Your oldest son does look like a model....so cute! They are all very cute. But I have to tell you, there is something magical in Andrew's eyes...face...he is a beautiful boy.
And is it wrong that I silently cheered when I read "spanking spoon"? After the flaming I got at another site for admitting that is a part of our discipline program...ugh!
Thanks again for the great photos!
Whoo Hoo, I know you are so excited. I look forward to more pictures now that you have your awesome new camera.
I have to say that I am a little jealous and a lot excited for you! I too hate our slow digital and can not wait to get a new camera! The boys are adorable and way too big!
Post a Comment