The Voth Boys
I have been a horrible blogger lately, so forgive me. Even though I HATE my camera, I do take random pictures of my kids. I put them in video montage. Turn your sound on if you want to listen to Eric Clapton while you enjoy my boys. Click on the link below Brantley's cute face to get where you need to go in cyber-land. There is a series of Andrew in camo pj's that we took the first night he stood by himself. They are pretty fun. And the frog picture that seems randomly thrown in? That frog was in MY HOUSE on my OVEN door one night. Totally creeped me out, but we took a picture anyway. Happy (late) 4th of July! Enjoy!
4 comments:
that was great to watch! Thanks for sharing!
Elizabeth
They are so cute! I found your blog from the T21 online website and had to stop by to say "hi" :)
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP hair removal machine Seroquel for eating disorders http://www.air-hockey-8.info/Appliances-forced-eruption.html space between kitchen island and appliances printer cartridges Merrill lynch plan retirement services Software copy protected amt travel insurance appliance city Bouchard pierce appliances Omega 3 oils for acne treatment Lesbian erotic Anti+macafee+software+virus Corrective laser eye surgery new york city Lcd 15 monitor price Mega millions winner rutherford
best regards, nice info troubleshooting car battery Frigidaire appliance canada Blood medication pressure toprol Az allegra print Popular cellulite cures suzuki car cover Pork boston butt recipe barbecue sauce oven Drugstore gay bar usa patents Uses of valium Higganum dental insurance plymouth maine aston martin cars for sale cingular blackberry
Post a Comment