We are ESTATIC to report that Andrew is capable of standing alone in the middle of the room! He had done is maybe twice over the last month, but not more than 2 seconds at a time. On Wednesday night, we were all lounging in our room, and Jeff was on the floor with him. All of a sudden, he pulled himself upright!!! He stood there for at least 10 seconds. We all start cheering and being idiots we were freaking out so much. Jeffrey ran and got the video and still camera, and Andrew kept standing and sitting and standing and sitting. We have this hilarious footage of me trying to get a picture, Blake and Brantley freaking out to hold the camera and Jeffrey freaking out to take video. I am almost swearing at our still camera (which I hate - I know, I know, I say that A LOT) and it was sheer chaos and so much fun.
He actually took one step towards Jeffrey today, but then he either sits down or throws himself forward. They told us in therapy to let him fall forward (if he isn't going to hurt himself) and he will learn more quickly how to walk. Did I mention that we were excited??? I don't know if we ever got a good picture, but I'll clear the camera off soon and see what we ended up with!
Praise the Lord and GO ANDREW!
5 comments:
That is awesome! WTG Andrew!
WOW!!!What a boy...determined and headstrong. Congrats Molly - your little guy is amazing!
Amazing! Wat to go Andrew!! How exciting for everyone!!
WTG Andrew! How fun when they start to take those first tentative steps!
This is very interesting site... Assault and battery non-attorney court agents laser tattoo removal la
Post a Comment