Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Some pictures

for your enjoyment!
sorry that the back to school pictures did not show on on a previous post - not sure what happened there!
I owe lots of you emails, and I am sorry I am back-logged on responding. Nothing like weight loss to get you lurkers out of the closet and emailing me! Seriously, thank you for all your kind notes - it can be and is such a emotionally raw topic for all of us. However, I am sure you are tired of looking at my before and after pictures, so here are some other pics...

We have moved the boys around within the house. Blake and Brantley are now bunking in together and Jeffrey wanted Brantley's room. So, here is his "before" picture.










And here is his "after picture. It turned out really nicely - and Jeff was a champ painting with his broken leg. I had to do the ladder work, so don't look too closely around the ceiling!

And Brantley had to clean the room (of course)!.









No comments: