Wednesday, October 11, 2006

digital scrapbooking

so you can tell I am working on learning adobe software and digital scrapbooking! I love being able to sit and scrap without pulling all that crap out of the closet!! My printer will scan pictures in, so if I ever get caught up with all the ones currently on my computer I can actually do baby books for the boys.

Jeffrey had to give a presentation about his own personal history at school last month. He did a great job and was too cute - but it made me realize that he is the only one that has a baby book. Oh, well, I am the 4th child and I don't have a baby book. Now I understand why!! :)

So here is a recent Jeffrey page...
Now that I am figuring out how to do it, it is acutally becoming fun. The learning curve has been quite frustrating!!!

I have a funny funny funny pediatrician story from yesterday and some classic Blake comments - so maybe later I'll post them.

4 comments:

Beth Gallagher said...

I'm impressed that you're doing it! Love your page too. I'm working on (read as procrastinating) Kali & Freweyne's lifebooks (scrapbooks including their time in Ethiopia).

~Beth

The Fabulous Four said...

Very impressive, Molly! I can't believe how big Jeffrey is getting. He looks like a real boy and not the squishy baby we fussed over.

Anonymous said...

Would love to know more about digital scrapbooking. Your boys are cute. And while I am not a practicing Christian, I admire how you communicate your faith and the thinking you do about its precepts. Pink
pinkpoppiesatgmaildotcom

Anonymous said...

cute page! I have to think about trying that. I only have one kid, and he is 3...andhe doesn't even have a baby book. I am pathetic!

How did the Book of Daniel go? I think you were doing that Beth Moore bible study...