I do not know how you women survive all this child bearing stuff. Oh well better you all than we all. You are a marvel!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! How sweet and tiny they were -- it's so amazing that all of our children were that tiny at one time!Happy "giving birth" Day!Love,Elizabeth
wow. that's alot of belly! and it is so beautiful! And those sweet little boys...ahhhh!
I can not believe it has been three years! I loved every midnight minute I got to spend with them during the night nanny days!
What a great site femake bodybuilding http://www.roulette-2bonline.info/Hit_blackjack.html Bodybuilding without steroid Oxycontin 2b20mg Voip westell to bridge clothes men jacket sport casual Ads celebrex its pfizer pull family divorce child custody adoption mens eyeglasses search the web for buy percocet
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I do not know how you women survive all this child bearing stuff. Oh well better you all than we all.
You are a marvel!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! How sweet and tiny they were -- it's so amazing that all of our children were that tiny at one time!
Happy "giving birth" Day!
Love,
Elizabeth
wow. that's alot of belly! and it is so beautiful! And those sweet little boys...ahhhh!
I can not believe it has been three years! I loved every midnight minute I got to spend with them during the night nanny days!
What a great site femake bodybuilding http://www.roulette-2bonline.info/Hit_blackjack.html Bodybuilding without steroid Oxycontin 2b20mg Voip westell to bridge clothes men jacket sport casual Ads celebrex its pfizer pull family divorce child custody adoption mens eyeglasses search the web for buy percocet
Post a Comment