Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's really NOT

that I don't have anything clever to write about.


Here....



You do the MATH (and don't cheat, I was a math major).



Are you Ready?


Do you have your pencil???


Class, here is the equation...
IF you have THREE small children, and the YOUNGEST one gets a FEVER (101) that lasts for THREE DAYS and then the next yougest one (BRANTLEY) gets a FEVER (102) that lasts for FOUR DAYS and then the next one (BLAKE) gets a FEVER (103) that last for FOUR DAYS and then the NEXT ONE (JEFFREY) BARFS (tonight) and then ALL OF THEM start coughing, sneeezing, snotting, and complaining that their throats hurt (except Andrew, he doesn't talk yet). THEN, class, WHAT do you have????

























Answer = Mommy & Daddy Hell.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

I'm impressed you even found the time to blog!
You are in Mommy and Daddy hell... I'm soooo sorry!
We will be praying for health and SANITY!
Elizabeth

The Fabulous Four said...

I feel your pain, divided by one! Yesterday I changed 14 stinky diapers - in the past week Martha has had fevers, ear infection, sinus infection, massive diarrhea, and thrown-up. I think I'm living in hell but I can't it x's 4! Hang in there!

The Fabulous Four said...

See my mind is mush, I'm leaving words out of sentences.

...I can't imagine it x's 4!