Thursday, April 06, 2006

What you really want...

I know you put up with my rambling blog writings to see pictures of the kids! Here are a few random shots I uploaded before going on vacation. We have not yet figured out how to properly work our camera which drives me CRAZY (like I'm not crazy enough), so some have bad lighting and we have lost a lot to blurry pictures, but some turned out cute anyway! Can you believe how big they are all getting.

Oh, funny story before I go take a nap...
We had been to the Y and then dropped Andrew off at therapy. Me and the B's head to the mall to play. We are playing and this kid pees in the boat that all the kids are playing in. We yank our kids out of the boat, and the mom wipes up the mess and hauls the kid off to change his shorts. Ahh, the joys of potty training (more on this subject later since Blake is learning). So, me and the other mom decide that it is time to GO since we really don't want our kids playing in pee. I squirt mine down with hand sanitizer (a must-have for all diaper bags) and we head off. I see these other moms come in and there kids immediately start playing...can you guess where??? I figured that the damage had been done and that the other mom had already cleaned it up, but still. EWWWWWWWWWW. I didn't have the heart or the time to tell the lady. It kind of makes me giggle.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

oh my, that is disgusting! But not surprising... I once saw poop on the floor at International. Big EEWWW!

Lilly was looking at your blog with me and said how cute Andrew was... I have to agree! (I think all of your boys are adorable!)

I love your dress! You looked great! Lilly said it looked like you were at a ball:)

How's Brantley doing? Good I hope!!!

love,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

What a great site Hot tub lose weight Order levitra on line herbs to avoid with lamictal Tramadol hcl mg tab description life insurance Blade wheelchair wav movie tatoo removal solano county Gay double anal sex movie Smith-brogan insurance debt policy and school with culinary arts curriculum michigan Jogging naked early morning public sunny day watches Hank&aposs black ebony porn whores Male body builders pictures nissan http://www.play-craps-7.info/Thepixiepit-scrabble.html commercial insurance orlando florida Peugeot luxembourg