Monday, April 03, 2006

Back on Duty

We are home and our trip was FABULOUS. 4 days and no little people was heaven. I discovered that I really DO like my husband (that was not just a fond memory) and that time alone is necessary to do a good job back at home. Inc. 500 was a blast - very inspiring and motivational as far as business goes, and wonders for the marriage and home life as far as, well, marriage and home life goes. I posted some pics of us all glammed up for the awards dinner. Way fun stuff.

We jumped right back into parenting as Brantley had surgery this am. They ended up tubing his ears, cleaning his sinuses, and removing his adnoids. He was a trooper of a patient - put on his special hospital jammies, took his medicine and drifted off to sleep for his procedure. He has been quite the grumpy man this afternoon, but he is getting extra special treatment (and extra specail tylenol medicine!) Hopefully, he will mend soon and not get sick anymore.

Jeff is hollering from our room that 24 is on, so I must run. Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Ida Marie said...

You look great!! I love the dress. And the boys?? they are getting so big. I can't believe Andrew!! It has been too long since we've seen each other. We need to get together for lunch soon.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it erectile dysfunction clinic upskirts hidden furniture in central pennsylvania X11amp mp3 player for linux chloe enterprises and interracial cuckold wife Incorporating online in va http://www.princess-cruises-3.info/Impotence-forum.html Gwen stefani video cards fiat huolto angel speed paintball guns Asian massage baltimore lilly's View & view technology lcd Phentermine and lexapro Schoolteacher orgy Bextra and sulfur 2002 subaru impreza wrx sti car shopping American roulette wheeel layout