Thursday, March 23, 2006

There are track marks on my back

from where the train has now run me over. The kiddos are recovering (yeah!) but after being barfed on numberous times and wiping green noses, I have a nasty sinus infection. You know it is bad when Jeff (yes, Jeff) called my doctor, told him I was home with 4 kids, he was working, and couldn't they please call me in something. The amazing thing is, they did. So hopefully I will start feeling better. If not, could someone please shoot me before my sinuses explode?

I do have more sympathy for poor Brantley who has been battling this for months. Poor little bugger - actually let him take his nap with me today. Yes, I did get a nap.

This time next week, I should be sitting in a hotel room in Savannah - no kids. So, please pray pray pray that we are well enough to go and the kids are well enough to leave. Even my pediatrician told me I looked tired. Jeesh.

I'll stop whining now and crawl back to my bottle of Nyquil and antibiotics.

1 comment:

Ida Marie said...

You go, go, go!! The kids will be fine. (At least tell yourself that.) Have a great time away and get some rest.