just might be a train. I woke up at 5:30 this am with a slight tummy bug. Seriously, it almost made me laugh. I am sure my parents are grateful that we are here and not at their house for "vacation"!
Andrew has nasty junk running out of his nose now, and he threw up on my feet (again) this am, so he is probably going to win a trip to the doctor. He did sleep all night (thankfully)and kept all his food down yesterday, so he might be on the mend. We just have to wait and see.
We take Brantley to the ENT this afternoon. He still has snot running out of his nose. Yuck.
I am loving having all my little ducks at home with me (even with the barf and snot). We are having to re-work our days since they are not in school anymore, so we'll see how it goes. I have some great pictures from the last two days. I'll try and post them at bedtime tonight (after American Idol, of course!).
2 comments:
OH. MY. GOSH. Could things be any grosser at you house?? I am so sorry that your spring break has turned into this. Do you still think you will get out of town next week?
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Course florida golf rating Hotel owner salary 200mg acyclovir tablet Finishing running cushioned walking tennis shoes College lesbo sex Seo consultant san diego lateral file cabinet Itchy scalp with hair loss Dvd stand along players College+grants+and+scholarships Video camera tripod Estonia send online payment
Post a Comment