Many of you know my sister in law, Jenni. She is a misssionary on Mercy Ships and has travelled all over the world. She is home for a few months on vacation. Brantley is fascinated with her. She baby-sat for us the other night, and he never spoke a word to her, but today, he was her darling. He can be a strange kid. Anyway, the point of the post is to show you something amazing. She works on a medical mission ship and they do surgery for people who would not have otherwise received medical care.
This is of a little girl with a tumor growing out of her mouth. It is not for the faint of heart, but the "after" pictures will bring tears to your eyes. These doctors, and people on the ship, are truly spreading Christmas joy.
http://onamercyship.com/hawa/hawa
2 comments:
I go to DIBC and have been reading your site from Billys link. I checked out Mercy ships website and was very touched by all the storys I read. What a awesome way to see God working, Tell your sister in law Jenni I will be adding her to my prayer journel! Praise God for her work and scarfices she makes for Christ. You have a wonderful family! I love the honesty in your post. In Christs love Jana Tallent
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Drug store bar montreal Zoloft affects metabolism Domains pizza form bre evista+information actresses with breast implants Neurontin causing headaches Wrinkly mature Suarez coat of arms Preventing asthma animal handlers drinking alcohol and evista Kokam lithium polymer batteries Allegra dogs Racing audi s4 Acne drugs Rubber eyeglass holder Atlantic bookkeeping small breasts with long nipples pics Mcse study courses Free home illinois insurance owner quote
Post a Comment