Andrew decided that today he could sit up. He went from a crawling position to his booty where he promptly propped himself in the tripod position with his hands. He also managed to do this at his Mam-ma and Pap-pa's home while we were all watching. I don't know if I was more proud of him sitting, or the fact that he performed for grandparents! Go Andrew! He even did it again for Jeff when he got home from work. I will try and catch a picture of it. Until then, here of some of him getting up on all fours and rocking. We are particularly impressed at how he is managing to get his tummy off the ground.
His surgery is scheduled for Friday. More details later.


2 comments:
From the looks of it, he is prouder of himself than even any of us could be. Go Andrew!!
YEA ANDREW!!!!!! I know you must be SO PROUD!!!!!! (We're proud and we're not even related!)
Can't wait to see what he's up to when we're home for the holidays!!
We'll be praying for you all on Friday!
Love,
Elizabeth and co.
Post a Comment