Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Baby Dedication

We had a sweet time at church on Sunday as we dedicated our precious Andrew to the Lord. We decided that the risk of the toddler two year olds running off the stage was greater than the cuteness factor of having all four boys with us. So, Andrew enjoyed the spotlight alone. Here is a picture of us with our pastor and his wife, Martha.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are gorgeous as always!! Yay Andrew!

Anonymous said...

that was not anon it was ME!! Kate.

barefeetbilly said...

Those two make the oddest book ends! I love the way God can take a seemingly mismatched pair and make a matching set:)

I peeked at you guys during the baby dedication and the smiles you both had on your faces were just too much. Life is a beautiful thing in all its twists and turns!

Ida Marie said...

Oh, our sweet Andrew. We are all so thankful that God has sent him into our lives. We will all be forever changed by his sweet little soul. Thanks Molly and Jeff for being the example to us that God knew you would be when he sent you this precious little boy. I love you guys, Ida

elizabeth said...

Nothing as wonderful as dedicating your child to the Lord! I wish I could have been there!
'Congratulations' doesn't sound right, but I'm not sure what else to say, so Congratulations and Blessings!!!

Jenni said...

Can't wait to meet my newest nephew! See you in a week.