for those of you who still check on us, bless you:)
we are soaking up the last days of summer and the last days of having a nanny. We had our "final" date night (at least for a while) tonight, sigh. Blake has been a pain - getting up at all hours of the night. We thought about selling him on ebay, but figured there were laws against that, and he is still pretty cute, so I guess we will keep him.
They have all had a small summer cold, which, of course, has turned to wheezing for Andrew, so off to the doctor we go again. No fever and his appetite is still good, so we aren't too worried about it. He needs to have some "procedures" done soon - I'll post more details later, so I am co-ordinating those appointments and doctors - so hopefully he will only have to be sedated once. An angel at our pulmonologist's office said she would help get everything lined up, bless her. We are also starting speech therapy tomorrow and physical therapy next week, so busy days ahead.
The boys are off to school on Monday, so Friday we are having an all boy back to school party for Jeffrey and his classmates. Should be a hoot and a lot of fun.
You can probably tell that we haven't had a full night's sleep in a couple of weeks, so forgive any spelling or grammar errors! Hopefully Blake will get his nights figured out soon, and he will come to understand that 5:30 AM is not a time for any Voth child to get up! Didn't want you all to think we had fallen off the face of the earth (like some OTHER bloggers I know - won't mention any names - you know who you are:)).
I'll post some new pics soon - got some really cute ones of Andrew in the pool!
1 comment:
Good to hear from you. I keep meaning to call you. I am sorry to hear about Blake. I hope that he realizes very soon that he is a Voth and therefore should sleep. I think back to those baby Jeffrey days. That was a totally different game. Ahhh, life with only one child who loves his sleep. Do you even remember those days?? Crazy, crazy. Well, thanks for the update and have fun while all the kiddos are in school. Give them all kisses for me and I will talk to you guys soon. (Do we know what has happened to those bloggers who have dissappeared??? Should we send out a search party???)
Post a Comment