Saturday, August 20, 2005

August 20, 2005

Blake actually slept last night (well, at least thill 6:15 am), so we were all feeling slightly more pleasant today. We separated the boys again, and hopefully that will help things. They have finally fallen asleep tonight, so this will be short!

The big news is that Andrew is creeping. It is not pretty, but he can, without rolling, get from point A to point B. He works very hard at getting his little arms and legs going. He gets so excited about going that sometimes he justs kicks his legs up and down and then bobs his head. It is very cute. All the boys drop to the floor and cheer for him. Who can resist that?

School starts Monday, so we have a page long to-do list for tomorrow - grocery store, laundry, rooms cleaned, clothes laid out, etc. 3 out of 4 are heading off so that is a lot of lunches, snacks and backpacks to get ready. I wonder what we will forget.

We have lots of medical junk going on in the next few weeks. Jeff is having his varicose veins removed from his leg. If you have seen his foot and leg, you would understand why. So his surgery is scheduled for Sept. 15th. Andrew has the pulmonologist and ENT wanting to look under his hood and do a little work, so we are working on scheduling that. They are working together so he only has to be put under once. And Blake is off to the ENT this week as well to see if adnoids are the cause of some of his sleep problems. Please keep all my boys in your prayers.

Here are some pics of the pool and the boys. Enjoy!

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

I was catching up w/ your blog when I came across 8/17 entry. You weren't referring to me, were you???
Our life has been so crazy, I seriously don't know which end is up. We are finally in our house; we finally have internet, but our sanity has not been unpacked yet.
we went on vacation 5 days after we moved in and then my parents and my sister came to visit one right after the other when we got home. As of yesterday, we are guest free until Oct. 1. It's all been good, but I feel very disorganized, and Kevin and I feel abit like we are tready in quick sand... it will get better (I keep telling myself), but the end is very fuzzy.
I LOVED the pics of the boys swimming... they really are very adorable!
Yea! for Andrew's creeping! You'll have to play the song by Norah Jones "Creepin' in" when he practices... it's a catchy tune.
Take care and I promise to blog as soon as I get my closet organized... I'm off now!

Jenni said...

Thanks for the photos Molly, it helps a lot when I'm homesick. :)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Zac efron with his shirt off Pilates exercizes Sabia voip summit Leadership supervision supervisor training videos Hotel timeshare resales international hgvclub at south beach clothing sweaters and sweatshirts ridegear Resistance of a water heater underwater digital camera reviews credit disclosure report trw sports betting California state camping Moving services tips Jackets dog coats 2145us battery Harvard study college performance homeschool