so it has been so long that it is hard to jump back in.
I'm moving back here since I have been getting emails about the other account!
sooooooooo, long long time and no chat.
I've got American Idol going - waiting to see who gets voted off. The boys have all been put to bed so it is a beautiful time of day!
Lots to catch up on - no time to look back - so here is some current scoop.
Andrew - showing off for his school teacher by pooping and peeing on the potty everyday. Little turkey has yet to tinkle once on the potty at home. He is starting to talk a LOT - why did we pray so hard for him to be able to talk?? someone remind me, please.
Brantley - the king of sass - heavily involved in legos and Star Wars game cube. His favorite comment, is "awww, great." If you have ever heard Jeff say it, you have heard exactly how Brantley says it!
Jeffrey - the king of Rock Band. I don't think that all nine year olds can play rock band drums on the expert level, but they might, not really sure. He still loves his hair long. He is constantly negotiating a later bed time and a better deal.
Blake - he is our "doodle." Poor guy has been an allergy mess. We have logged multiple hours in the allergist, ped, ENT, and labs. If we can make it through oak & pollen season, things will be better. I have drug horror story - but will save that for a later date. He is doing better. He has to wash out his sinuses with a squirt bottle at night. That is a real blast (note the sarcasm). He is a trooper. He loves all things boy - guns especially - so beware coming around the corner in our house - you might get shot.
The business website is almost done and we just premiered our spring line. We had a princess pj party and girls showed up in their jammies and tiaras. Too fun!
So, it is not a long update, but better than nothing, I guess! Pictures soon, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment