This added two to our mix of four, thus the six. There was hardly a difference. It must be because they older. Jeff looked strangely at the sight of a girl other than me in our house and I actually got to brush little girl hair! She was however, wearing Power Ranger jammies and was playing guns with the twins. Sigh. She had a ball.
Going from one to three was A LOT. Adding # 4 was a tad traumatic for other reasons, but the addition of #5 and #6 was pretty easy. Or, it could be because they can almost care for themselves.
Whenever I talk to moms of LOTS and LOTs of kids (more than 5 or 6) they always seem to say that once you get past 4 or 5, it does not make a difference.
hmmmm, I don't think we are ever going to find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment