We have spent the past week recovering from the hospital stay. I say "we" because it has taken us all a while to get the groove of regular family life going again. Special thanks to Janith, Shelia, Shawn, Melinda, and Mimi for feeding us last week. Without you, we surely would have eaten too much pizza.
I have loved being in my own bed. Blake and Brantley, while very glad to see me and Andrew, melted down. The doctor said it was to be expected, and I found it a little humorous that they got a "doctor's note" for being bad. After a few days, they settled back into normal rountine as well. I never thought I would look forward to the am and afternoon carpool. Any daily normal routine was welcomed with open arms. We restocked the pantry this weekend, and even managed a date night. Again, it was just all so nice and NON-hospital.
Andrew continues to improve. He only requires oxygen at night while he is sleeping, and last night we did not have to turn it on till midnight. The little stinker is so rotton from being with me in the hospital. He wants to nap in my lap, if at all, or sleep in the car - but his bed??? What are you thinking, lady??? he seems to say. He still sleeps well at night, but I am seeing some changes coming to his little world!
God has certainly used the last few weeks to peel back some more layers. We are feeling pretty raw and vulnerable, but I suppose that is a good place for Him to work in our hearts. I'll share more later, but right now Mr. I Am Rotton needs to be rocked.
1 comment:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Download.35mb mcse 2000 training in the call center environment Avicon bird vitamins 50 grams online payment www.funfun2.com badlands hummer kits Levitra prices Pilates winter parkfl study viagra woman Venlafaxine been taken off market Viagra cheapest price Effects wellbutrin Cialis actress Pontiac grandam engine diagram viagra headaches
Post a Comment