Anything else I need to know?
Sunday, September 07, 2008
yes, I do know
Yes, I do know that Sarah Palin's son has Down Syndrome. I have taken no less than 5 phone calls and 10 emails to let me know that someone else has a baby with Down Syndrome - a now-famous somebody - and actually about one out of 800 folk have a chromosonally enhanced bugger running around their house. But yes, it does thrill me the idea that the White House could have a little guy like Andrew running around it. That alone would make the world a kinder, gentler place. It is impossible to be in a bad mood for long around him. And, for the record, I do appreciate the info - I can, at times, have my head under a rock when it comes to news and events, so don't ever hesitate to tell me something I need to know. My sister (in Indiana) calls to give me(in Florida) hurricane updates (a) because she is a weather geek (her term, not mine) and (b) she knows I am working and chasing kids and I don't watch the weather very often. So, if she thinks we are going to get blown away, she gives me a call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha, love this reaction. Only someone who is living with the blessing everyone else seems to think is a curse would be annoyed and I do not blame ya :)
God bless Andrew!
Post a Comment