We spent three days at the beach with my sis and her boys. Jeff stayed home and kept Andrew because the idea of lots of boats, docks, pools and open water was not good for my little man who sinks and does not swim. My biggest boy and I got to ride boats together and we all swam and generally were lazy. It was a nice few days of nothing-ness. Jeff enjoyed the ease of one child and I enjoyed the ease of three that are potty-trained and know how to swim. A win-win start to vacation week.
We packed Jeff up with us and took off for Jacksonville on Thursday. The kids were great in the car and we watched Alvin & the Chipmunks, Barnyard, and Tom & Jerry to pass the time. Thanks to a wireless aircard, I was able to almost finish posting product on the Heart & Home website due to launch next week (whew, finally).
It has been great to just do more "nothing-ness." It happens so seldom, and I forget how much I enjoy having no agenda, no time-table and nothing to do except soak up the joy of my kiddos and family. ahhh, Spring Break! I promise pictures as soon as I find the cable for my camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment