We all thought this way very fun and very cool. Jeffrey lead by example showing the boys how to sit with napkins in their laps, ask to "please pass the salt", etc. Brantley did not like the menu, but did eat his goldfish off his china plate with his silver spoon. Andrew still got a plastic bowl, but he did not seem to mind. After dinner, we let each of the boys open one gift...

I always try to get a picture of me and my boys each Christmas. I was sitting on the counter waiting for them all to finish getting ready for our yearly attempt... these are out of order, but you get the idea!




I really did not want us all on the kitchen counter, but oh well! This one was as good as it gets!

I'm off to watch a movie with Jeff, but another fun Christmas memory this year was at Jeff's mom and dad's new house. We spend every Christmas Eve together, and Jeff's dad (Pap-paw) gives a small devotion and then we go around the room and tell what we are thankful for. This year, when it was over, the little ones (my kids) were getting rather stir-crazy, and pap-paw raised his hands to get everyone's attention. My kids thought he was starting a new game, and started hollering and raising their hands too...

funny stuff. It's great having little ones at Christmas.
Ok, that should hold off you lurker photo junkies for a while (i.e., my sister!). Lots of love for 2007 ~



No comments:
Post a Comment