I WILL return to my blogging ways soon. Most of you know that I am working on our school's banquet (and angel tree and children's home and having 4 kids and some other stuff and and and and...) but I have have missed blogging and will be back. 7 days till the banquet is OVER and I return to normal life (whatever that may be.) I also have some fun pictures to post of Jeff in Argentina (a story in itself) and of course, the boys. Blake and Brantley were in their first school production this morning - hilarious. I'm not sure what was funnier - the two of them standing there - the teachers singing the turkey song and flapping their arms - or the kids clapping for themselves even though they had not uttered a word or done a movement. Priceless stuff, really. Andrew is crawling all over the house, and Jeffrey learned a swear word that he tried out on me in the car this morning. Never a dull moment around this place. Don't look too closely at the bags under my eyes. Someday soon I really want more than about six hours of sleep!
More later...love,Molly.
5 comments:
We've missed you blogging. I look forward to getting together when the madness dies down some. That is, of course, if it ever does. :)
Molly, I found out about you through Tertia's post today. What a moving story.
My nephew was born on December 8, 2001. The pregancy was normal, the birth was normal, but right after birth, the doctors whisked him away and no one would tell my brother or SIL a thing about what was going on. After what seemed to be an eternity, the staff told my brother and his wife that their son showed characteristics of Downs Syndrome. At first, my brother was devastated, but I watched my little bro grow up into a responsible, educated, pro-active father overnight.
Wes is about to turn 4 and is a marvelous little boy. He talks, he plays, he loves, he enjoys books, puppies, and his school. Just about the only thing he lags behind in (besides speech) is potty training (much to my sister-in-law's chagrin). We all wonder where we would be in our lives without Wes. He is truly our family's angel and has brought so much meaning and understanding to our lives.
Thank you for sharing your story through your blog. I wish Andrew and your family a long, happy and full life.
I, too, found your blog through Tertia's post and am so glad that I did. What an inspiration you have been to me and I have only read a few posts, so far. I am definitely coming back and have already added you to my favorites. Anyway, thank you for your writing and the verses in your posts. Several of them have spoken to me already.
you back yet?
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
Post a Comment