Oh, how cute is this little boy. I love watching him as he learns to do new things. He is a sweetie pie. And who can resist kissing those cheeks??
Molly,Those pictures are precious. I need to come by and hold him!I want to see your pool also!I still have one of your baby bottles!!!Laura
Hi Molly - got caught up on your blog today - loved the pictures - made me want to get in my car and head South - I miss you all so much!!!. Hugs for all - Lots of love---Lala
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, how cute is this little boy. I love watching him as he learns to do new things. He is a sweetie pie. And who can resist kissing those cheeks??
Molly,
Those pictures are precious. I need to come by and hold him!
I want to see your pool also!
I still have one of your baby bottles!!!
Laura
Hi Molly - got caught up on your blog today - loved the pictures - made me want to get in my car and head South - I miss you all so much!!!. Hugs for all - Lots of love---Lala
Post a Comment