Here are some recent pictures.
I know Jeffrey is not included, but his birthday is next week, so I am sure we will blog all about him. Besides, life is not fair, and I am not about to try to publish equal pictures of each kid.
I really don't sit around and think deeply all the time (just in the middle of the night, actually), and I wanted to share just some day to day pictures of us, and us having fun.
My personal favorite is the one of Blake covered in hives after eating one bite of peanut butter!! (can you say - EPI-PEN???) This was on the same day I had Andrew at the doctor with a fever (he is fine). This dr. appointment took 2 hours since they had to run bloodwork to make sure he was okay because he is so little. So, I finally get home and we start feeding the boys. This process is somewhat of a pain because Brantley only wants to eat baby food - that he calls "mush." Blake, however, will eat anything. They both are learning to feed themselves, and now insist that they control the spoon. Jeffrey just wants pizza or macaroni and cheese. Are you catching the scene at my house here??
So, we cut up a PB&J into small bites so maybe Brantley will eat them, and he actually does - VICTORY. I am feeling estatic that my blonde beauty is eating something other than strained peas and squash. Blake, of course, takes one bite (and loves it) and I notice that his lips are turning red. This is where I start to think about swearing out loud again. So, we dope him up and throw him in an oatmeal bath (this helps take the sting out of hives). By the time he got to the tub, he looked like he does in the picture. I take the picture to share with the doctor, lest he thinks I am over-exaggerating the term - breaks out in a rash! This is one of those parenting moments that no-one tells you about - where you wonder - do I call 911?, go to the ER?, is he going to stop breathing? Thankfully, he started to clear up, and as you can see from his other picture, is just fine.
Fast-forward the evening, and Jeff and I collapse on the sofa - the B's are in bed, Andrew is taking his last evening nap, and Jeffrey is getting out of the shower. Ahh, bliss, I am 30 minutes away from laying in bed with Andrew and watching American Idol. Jeffrey then proceeds to slip and fall on the tile floor - and all we hear is the CRASH. Moments later it is the scream and cry. All I can think is that I really am going to end up in the ER with SOMEONE before the night is over. Jeffrey, by God's grace, is fine, but it was the perfect ending to the perfect day.
Are we having fun yet?
By the way, the picture of Jeff holding Andrew, Andrew sleeping, and the picture memories of my kids that are in my mind really ARE fun - taking walks, rocking and loving, tickling and playing - there are some moments we just can't capture on film.
1 comment:
Best regards from NY! Debt managment credit counseling Card prepaid reloadable visa Poll should men wear bikini swimwear Wedding stationery etc bad debts profile or figures Freelancer toimiminen Immediate cash advance loan no fax self-employed winning lottery numbers april 19 2005 malaysia external debt Elbe creditcard answering service Cheval insurance services
Post a Comment