so June is gone and is a distant memory in the rear-view mirror. I spent an afternoon working on lesson plans for Jeffrey for next year and I was suddenly gripped by the fact that summer will be over soon!
My 36th birthday came and went as your 36th birthday should. It was a nice b-day - nothing spectacular but not overly crappy either! (only my sister will truly appreciate that!). We went to dinner and Jeff took me shopping. He even endured helping me find a bathing suit so he is strong in the brownie points around here! The boys were very under-impressed that I did NOT want to go to Chuck E Cheese or the YMCA or laster tag, but did enjoy actually going to eat ice cream at the parlor.
We quickly recovered from the mommy-blues over send Andrew to school. He seems to like it OK, but still asks for his beloved Sunny, Merat and COACH! We let him play hookie one day this week as his nose was runny enough to justify sleeping in. Blake and Brantley have loved skipping baths and hanging out at home. I am afraid they might turn into hermits!
Pictures are long over-due, I know.
Happy early 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment