Monday, June 09, 2008

Same time a few years ago...

You really get perspective when you have blogged for a long time. I never kept a diary or journal, so I gues this is as close as I am going to get. I have been a lousy blogger the past two years (sorry about that) but I just read my June blog from 2005. It started with..."so Andrew has been off oxygen for 10 days now..." and I almost started to bawl. 10 days off oxygen??? How in the heck did we ever really survive all that??? I know it is by God's grace, and I have to shout that I am so glad that we are not in that situation this June!! Really, really, really grateful. Blake and Brantley took off for vaction Bible school this week, and sweet Blake wanted me to sing him "Jesus songs" that he did not know to go to bed tonight. Brantley wanted to know why Jesus made the thunder so loud. Andrew (who has not been on oxygen in a really long time) stayed home and soaked up lots of Dora on TV and having mommy and daddy to himself. Jeffrey has wandered off with his cousins to the beach and the busy hum of summer has begun.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Molly - it's time to add some pics! I have to laugh - I can't believe you're homeschooling! I'm sure Jeffrey will love the time with you.